Safety first at Bounz®. In order to have maximum fun, you must jump in a safe way. The Bounz® Arena does have safety rules that apply to everyone. These rules are very simple and do not stop you from having a good time with your friends.
The Bounz® safety video shows all the rules and they are easy to understand. Remember, entering the Bounz® Arena and location is at your own risk.
The main rules in the Bounz® Arena are:
- Entering the Bounz® Arena is at your own risk
- Bounz® Masters monitor the Bounz® Arena and you should always listen to them and follow their instructions
- You can jump on bare feet or with the Bounz® grip socks
- Wear your sports outfit and do not wear a watch or jewelry
- Do not run but jump from trampoline to trampoline
- If you are tired, do rest outside the area
- Do not jump with more than one person per trampoline
- Always keep an eye on the other jumpers in the Arena